We Can Help You Tackle Your Student Loan Debt
We offer one-on-one student loan debt counseling.
As a result of your session all clients will:
- Find out how much you owe and to whom;
- Receive a thorough analysis of your student loan situation including types of student loans, income, and career path; and
- Develop a strategy to address student loan challenges. Strategies might include loan consolidation, change of repayment plan, rapid repayment, or loan forgiveness.
Some clients will either:
- Be able to enroll in a student loan rehabilitation program (to get loans out of default) or a repayment plan during the session; or
- Receive clear actions steps to achieve their goal.
Counseling is provided by NFCC-certified student loan counselors.
How much does it cost?
- Fees depend on income and range from $75 to $150.
Ready for assistance?
One in five people with student loan debt are late on payments and one in ten are in default.
(April 28, 2016)
In 2015, OnTrack WNC served a total of 9,006 clients.